Help us with our MPACT
“May you live in interesting times.” Never has that been truer than these last few years at Mountainside! In four short years, we have opened a new school, doubled in size, won numerous awards, celebrated scholars, and suffered a pandemic. We have worked hard to establish traditions despite not having a “normal” year yet at Mountainside.
MPACT is here to help enrich the high school experience, and with your support, we can find our momentum again! During the month of October, please consider supporting our 2022-23 Write-A-Check campaign with a contribution of $25 per family, or whatever you are comfortable contributing. We cannot do it without you!
To make a donation by check (personal or business): *
Mail a check to: MPACT 12500 SW 175th Ave. Beaverton OR 97007
Drop off a check at the Mountainside front office – payable to MPACT
Give a check, cash, or credit/debit donation at concessions or spirit store events
*Tax-deductible donation receipts are available upon request
Note: If you wish to donate strictly to Scholarships or Grad, please indicate so on your check
Other ways to provide monetary support:
1. Shop at smile.amazon.com and choose "Mountainside PACT" as your charity
2. Talk to your employer about matching funds for donations or volunteer hours. We are a registered charity for Benevity, YourCause, and Global Giving programs.
3. Provide a grant or corporate sponsorship from your business for a specific event or purpose
4. Share the Word with your community and Join us on Dining Out nights
5. Collect cans and bottles for our BottleDrop events (supports Grad)
6. Collect metal and electronics recycling for our Recycle2022 Earth Day event
7. Share the word and buy from our online fundraising campaigns -- watch for details
8. Donate items to support events managed by MPACT -- watch for details
For more information on the various programs and services that MPACT supports,
check out our "Programs" page under the Who We Are tab.
Thank You for your support!